1) FIRST check the seller's Trust Score out of 100? Use caution if very low!
2 Is Price to good to be true?
3) Never wire funds via Western union Money Gram or any other wire service.
4) MotoSeller.com is not involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, guarantee transactions, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".
5) Never give out financial information (bank account number, social security number, eBay/PayPal info, etc.)
6) Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services.
7) Ebay protection and escrow services do not extend to MotoSeller.com or any other 3rd party website! Only Auctions on Ebay.
8) Avoid deals if vehicle is not where it was advertised, or now overseas or out of state or the seller not able to talk directly with you?
9) Ask seller if they can send you additional photos. If they can't or if they make excuses regarding not having physical access to the vehicle, it may be a scam.
10) Deal locally with people you can meet in person.
11) Report suspicious ads to us ASAP.