The following activities are prohibited from MotoSeller USA:
Users must be at least 16 to post ads on their own. Ads for our younger users must be posted by an adult for security reasons.
Any ads that do not comply with MotoSeller’s policies will be removed from the site. Additionally, users who violate such policies will be blocked from using MotoSeller in the future.
Our general rule is that you may not list, buy or sell items or services that are illegal to own, buy or sell in your state/province of residence, or that are not bought or sold in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. You are responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws relating to the item you list, buy or sell.
1) Is Price to good to be true?
2) Never wire funds via Western union Money Gram or any other wire service.
3) MotoSeller.com is not involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, guarantee transactions, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".
4) Never give out financial information (bank account number, social security number, eBay/PayPal info, etc.)
5) Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services.
6) Ebay protection and escrow services do not extend to MotoSeller.com or any other 3rd party website! Only Auctions on Ebay.
7) Avoid deals if vehicle is not where it was advertised, or now overseas or out of state or the seller not able to talk directly with you?
8) Ask seller if they can send you additional photos. If they can't or if they make excuses regarding not having physical access to the vehicle, it may be a scam.
9) Deal locally with people you can meet in person.
10) Report suspicious ads to us ASAP.