1939 Chevrolet Master Deluxe
1939 Chevrolet Master Deluxe in excellent condition.
This is a professionally built 'Frame-off-Restoration' build.
All Steel Body.
Chassis is powder-coated.
Engine is a 350 Crate motor.
- Polished Edelbrock Performer Intake,
- Edelbrock 1404 600 CFM Carburetor,
- GM HEI Ignition,
- Electric Fans,
- Walker Radiator,
- HPC Headers,
- 2.25" Exhaust,
- Transmission is a TH700-R,
- 2200 Stall Converter,
- Side Vision Mirrors,
- Triangulated Rear Suspension,
- Ford 9" Rearend,
- Heidts IFS Front Suspension,
- Air Ride Technologies (full air suspension),
- Wilwood 11-inch Front Brakes,
- Rear Brakes 2.5"x11" Drum,
- Power Brakes,
- Heidts Rack & Pinion Power Steering,
- Vintage Air,
- Original 1939 Chevy Dash,
- Custom Aluminum Insert Classic Instruments,
- Ididit Steering Column,
- Billet Specialties Steering Wheel,
- Seats Custom Leather 1997 Buick Riviera,
- Audio System (by Kicker),
- Electric Windows,
- Electric Door Locks,
- Remote Door Key Fob (for exterior with hidden Backup Button),
And a few more...!
Note. Have over $250,000.00 in receipts for this build. It is one of the finest Street Rods that have ever been seen. Amazing to show and drive. Only 2,688 original miles since build. Currently stored as part of a Collection in a Climate-Control warehouse. Personally an experienced collector myself, will coordinate with buyer and transporter - if required. Being sold 'As-Is Where-Is'. Absolutely no warranty expressed or implied!
A must see Antique and everything within works well.
Currently located in Mena, AR.
Serious inquiries only.
Stock Number C198894L.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers. Stock Number: C198894L
Estimated Payment* For informational purposes only
Based on below values