2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 model in great condition
Silver metallic exterior with a Black leather interior
Currently with 79,000 original Miles!
The RWD Manual Transmission does shifts smoothly into every gear - no grinds, pops, etc.
Fresh Oil change already performed as well!
Includes a perfectly working Air Conditioner within too...!
Heads-Up-Display in perfect working order (these tend to go out)!
- Sparco R100 Bucket Seat (much better lateral support than factory seats - made several trips to the Bay area in this seat, and it is perfectly comfortable for the 6-Hour drive)
- Short Throw Shifter
- Borla Catback Exhaust
- Aftermarket Intake with Carbon Fiber Air Bridge
- Skip-Shift Eliminator
- Slightly Lowered on the Stock Bolts
- Smoked-Out Taillights
- All Rims are Plasti Dip in Black!
Note. This car has what is known as a "Square Setup" which means that all the rims are the same size. Basically the car has the 'rear' 10.5-inch wide Rims on all 4 corners. She provides a much more neutral Turn-in under spirited driving than having the Standard setup (which is 17x9.5 in front and 18x10.5 in the rear). Will never go back! To be honest, have driven this car how she is supposed to be driven. Have never been abuse in anyway, and have always taken great care of all 'Toys' ever owned! The first thing performed when purchased just over a year ago had been to change ALL Fluids. Plus, have always made sure that she has been taken care of properly at all times! Love this car to death, but it is time to move on. Highly recommend purchasing a 2004 c5z over the other years 2001 models had less hp, and 2002 - 2003 models had valve Spring failures. If you are looking at an 2002 to 2003, just make sure the car does not fall within the troublesome VIN range. 2004 models are pretty worry-free as well! Put approximately 10,000 miles on it in the last year, and she has not given a single problem whatsoever! All Tires have decent amount of tread life remaining on them. The Paint job is in solid condition aside from the front Bumper's scuff mark. Absolutely no Body damage too...!
- HVAC screen does not currently work - common issue (it is not very entertaining anyway)
- Pickup Truck backed into it parallel parking a while back, and his Trailer hitch took some paint off the front Bumper (pictured)!
Note. Clean title in hand!
This is a must see Coupe and everything within works well
Currently located in Los Angeles, CA.
Serious inquiries only.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers. Stock Number: A161236U1