This infographic takes a look at how you can increase your cars value. Getting a new car can be exciting, from picking out features you’ve always wanted to choosing the color of your dreams. But what’s not as fun is getting rid of your old car.
Coming up with advertisements, taking pictures and negotiating the sale can be dreary tasks you just don’t want to deal with. You may even consider accepting a lower offer than you thought initially, just to get the car out of your life. Fortunately, there’s many ways you can increase the value of your car without much work.
The Car Care Council says that with just a few simple repairs prior to the sale, a mid-range vehicle can see an increase of up to $2,000 in value. OldJunkCar.com has put together this infographic that helps visualize the changes you can make to your car to get the most amount of money in your pocket. The infographic covers everything from replacing windshield wipers before listing your car “for sale,” to suggesting when to use professionals to get your car ready to sale. Take a look and let us know in the comments which tips you think are easiest or suggest new ones.
1) Is Price to good to be true?
2) Never wire funds via Western union Money Gram or any other wire service.
3) MotoSeller.com is not involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, guarantee transactions, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".
4) Never give out financial information (bank account number, social security number, eBay/PayPal info, etc.)
5) Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services.
6) Ebay protection and escrow services do not extend to MotoSeller.com or any other 3rd party website! Only Auctions on Ebay.
7) Avoid deals if vehicle is not where it was advertised, or now overseas or out of state or the seller not able to talk directly with you?
8) Ask seller if they can send you additional photos. If they can't or if they make excuses regarding not having physical access to the vehicle, it may be a scam.
9) Deal locally with people you can meet in person.
10) Report suspicious ads to us ASAP.